Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly has confirmed on Glenn Beck’s radio show that he has a tape of a lawyer offering $200,000 to a woman if she filed sexual harassment claims against then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. Now, the Democrats are panicking as their narrative that President Trump is some sort of serial sexual abuser is beginning to unravel.
O’Reilly first hinted at the tape back in October, but now that fresh claims about President Donald Trump have been made, it has once again come to light.
Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly has revealed to Newsmax new details of what he said was “shocking” efforts to attack President Trump’s reputation.
O’Reilly says his information also raises serious questions about the motives behind new allegations that have been made against him.
O’Reilly told Newsmax on Monday that investigators working for him had uncovered an audio recording of “an anti-Trump attorney” offering an unidentified woman $200,000 to file sexual harassment charges against then-presidential candidate Donald J. Trump. [Source: Newsmax]
“It exists,” said O’Reilly. “We have urged the person who has the tape to hand it over to the U.S. attorney because my investigative team believes there are three separate crimes on the audio tape.”
O’Reilly believes the tape also raises serious questions about the sexual misconduct allegations made against him that ultimately cost him his position as Fox News’ highest-rated nightly news anchor. Presumably, this is why his investigators are the ones to have uncovered the information.
“It’s related to my situation,” O’Reilly insisted, “and when the tape emerges, you will see why. I can’t say any more than that, but it is related to my situation.”
The former Fox News anchor also told Glenn Beck that he predicts a major onslaught of new allegations against the president in January, considering the fact that Democrats are now desperate to sabotage his recent successes.
Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly is predicting a huge onslaught against President Trump in January based around fake accusations of sexual assault as Democrats panic that Trump’s chances of re-election are surging.
Warning, “There’s going to be a tremendous assault on President Trump” beginning in January, O’Reilly says Democrats now feel they must go all in to destroy Trump now because he has a good chance of getting re-elected. [Source: InfoWars]
For his part, President Trump has denied the allegations against him, saying, “All I can say is it’s totally fake news – just fake. It’s fake, it’s made up stuff. And it’s disgraceful what happens.”
After several of his accusers were interviewed by Megyn Kelly on NBC Monday, the White House also defended the president, decrying the claims of the various women as “false.”
“These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgment by delivering a decisive victory,” a White House spokesperson said in a Monday statement.
“The timing and absurdity of these false claims speaks volumes and the publicity tour that has begun only further confirms the political motives behind them,” continued the statement.
A recording of an attorney offering a woman hundreds of thousands of dollars to accuse President Donald Trump of sexual harassment would be a bombshell revelation if there ever was one. However, it is not entirely surprising to learn that those on the left have been conspiring against Trump and even paying vast sums of money to manufacture “evidence” against him.
Of course, the mainstream media is doing everything possible to suppress this story. They know that we’re onto them. Share this news if you implore the person with this tape to come forward and release the evidence to the U.S. attorney so that President Donald Trump can be exonerated once and for all!